Hi Dolls! I know i haven’t posted in a while, but I’m back and here to stay ;)
Scarlett Candy is running a FANTASTIC competition with the girls from Socially Royale.
Socially Royale is a Facebook based fashion and lifestyle blog run by Cape Town’s Jade, Cindy and Kealin. It serves up a daily fix of all things fabulous and sprinkles oodles of glamour on my timeline everyday!
Check out http://www.facebook.com/SociallyRoyale for the deets on how to win the logo inspired set in the pic!!!
Until next time..
Love and Sparkles
LADIES! Prepare to start hinting.. And guys listen up, the search for a unique un-cliche Valentines Day gift is over!!!
I have designed a Scarlett Candy Valentine Collection especially for Iron Fist Ink!
The Collection consists of classic Scarlett Candy edginess with a little shot from cupid. Valentines Day will never be the same ;)
There are only 10 unique pieces available and at only R149 each, you’d better get there before they run out! These pieces are EXCLUSIVE to Iron Fist Ink!
And guys, perhaps you can get her the shoes to match too!
Iron Fist Ink
The Zone @ Rosebank
+27 11 788 1167
My first post for 2012 starts with a resolution to be kinder to my face.
So no frequent, unnecessary use of bases, powders and foundations (no matter how awesome the commercials or print ads look, and what the manufacturer promises the product does/doesn’t do). Special occasions are okay, but keeping it simple!
Also, I’m going to treat myself with a mini home facial once a week and a salon facial once a month.
In the light of this resolution, 3 products have become my best beauty friends..
1. Olay Moisturizing Cream - This is a wonderful moisturizer with a built-in SPF. My face feels soft but totally non-greasy!
2. Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in black - I use the crayon like pencil to line my eyes during the day and use the smudger on the opposite end to smudge the lines for a smoky night time look.
3. Zam-Buk Cherry - THE BEST LIP BALM EVER CREATED! Zam-Buk is a South African product and has been around forever in the form of a green multi-purpose herbal potion. It contains Eucalyptus, Thyme and Camphor oils and is used for everything from bites and wounds to chapped lips. The smell is pungently herbal though and thus the creators innovatively made a cherry flavored variant that is a miracle lip-softener! It also gives the lips a slight cherry tint and is perfect for under lipsticks and glosses. The best part? Its only FOUR RANDS!
So those are my secrets, why not share yours?
Here’s to a totally fabulous 2012 !!!!!
Have a FABULOUS Christmas!!
scarlettcandy.tumblr.com will be back in 2012 with all the glamorous deets of the Festive Season..
In the meantime, Scarlett Candy necklaces and hairbands are still available for last-minute stocking fillers, call 079 490 8652, email email@example.com or visit Iron Fist Ink in The Zone @ Rosebank (011 788 1167) !
Until then xoxoxox
Scarlett Candy necklaces are now available at Iron Fist in The Zone @ Rosebank! They are the perfect Christmas stocking filler or even a great way to jazz up your end of year party outfit.
Every piece is hand-made and one of a kind and a total steal at R149 !
WIN with Scarlett Candy !! The 100th person to like the Scarlett Candy Facebook page and the person who invites most people to the page will BOTH get a handmade Scarlett Candy Collection necklace valued at ZAR150 !!! So what are you waiting for?!
Scarlett Candy is an artistic expression of my over-active imagination, using fashion as my canvas.. The accessories are one of a kind and carefully hand-crafted by me.. So no mass-produced junk.. .
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Lady Gaga has Bollywood buzzing. The star, who has a huge following in India, visited the country in the past week to perform at the very first Indian F1 Grand Prix in New Dehli.
These are a few highlights of her trip, including her Indian flag themed hair, a Twitpic of her with Bollywood heavyweights Shahrukh Khan and Arjun Ramphal and her performance at the F1 Rocks after-party.
It’s official, Gaga has achieved world domination!!! ;)
My newfound beauty love has got to be Benefit's Finding Mr Bright kit. Its a box full of little magic potions!!!
The kit contains sample sizes of Benefit products
1. “Girl Meets Pearl" called a liquid pearl for the face.
2. “Posie Tint" a gorgeous candy-pink stay-put tint for lips and cheeks.
3. “High-Beam" a subtle face illuminator.
4. “Erase Paste" a truly miracle concealer.
This wonder-box is perfect for people like me who suffer with dark rings under the eyes but is also a great pick me up for everyone and leaves you with a completely natural glow. I love the neon packaging too!
Its a tad pricey at R375 but definitely on my Christmas wish-list!!!
Benefit products are available at selected Woolworths stores nationwide :)
Stylish siblings Yusuf and Humairah look like they’ve just stepped out of our flatscreens ! Yusuf pulling off the Ari Gold swagger in a perfectly cut suit and crisp shirt unbuttoned just enough and Humairah channeling Blair Waldorf in a gorgeous black dress and sparkly accessories which would have even the Queen B of the Upper East Side GREEN with jealousy! She even has the trademark hairband!
No sibling rivalry here, both get equal style points ;)
THIS WEEK IN BBM PICS
BlackBerry Messenger is not just for chatting.. It’s become a way for us to show off our style to our friends.. Just like these 4 girls :)
1. Philandra sporting candy pink nails and a Chanel purse
2. Lindsay in gorgeous peep toes and a perfect pedicure
3. Firdous in a cute Serena-esque ensemble.
4. Sharne showing off totally in-season frosty pink lips
Have a super week ;)